Certified Swim Smooth Coaches
Every Swim Smooth Coach is an expert in video analysis and stroke correction!
Also see: Becoming a Swim Smooth Coach
Locate your nearest certified Swim Smooth Coach from the list below. For information on coaches in training, or if you are interested in becoming a certified coach yourself, see here.
Charleston & NYC
1st March 2013
I'm very proud to say that today Swim Smooth is the leading swimming company in the world thanks to our unerring focus on developing great coaching methods, our unique and innovative tools (such as our Mr Smooth animation), and a truly individual approach to coaching swimmers. This is why the British Triathlon Federation chose us as their experts to re-write the swimming curriculum for all triathlon coaches in the UK.
It has been my dream for many years to give any swimmer access to Swim Smooth coaching with a network of talented and highly skilled coaches teaching our methods. That goal has finally been realised and today we are adding three more coaches to our Certified Coach Program with seven full-time professional coaches in the UK and one in Prague.
Each individual is an experienced and knowledgeable swim coach in their own right but in addition has studied and practised with Swim Smooth for over 12 months including special intensive training with myself at our home-base in Perth, Australia. The end result is a talented set of coaches with all the skills, experience and knowledge to dramatically improve your individual swimming whatever level you are currently at!
If you are:
- An absolute beginner struggling with your breathing and endurance
- An intermediate triathlete stuck on a plateau with your speed and efficiency
- An advanced level swimmer needing that cutting edge
Then contact your local SS Certified Coach today and receive the very best swim coaching available anywhere in the world, featuring:
- Advanced Swim Smooth video analysis and stroke correction techniques
- Squad training for distance swimmers and triathletes containing the perfect mix of fitness training and technique work
- Advanced open water skills and preparation
- A truly individual approach to your swimming
Welcome to Swim Smooth coaching!
Swim Smooth Head Coach